A Valuable Experience for You
The Learning Groups encourage dynamic and candid exchange among nonprofit executives and provide access to:
- An experienced facilitator with deep knowledge and insight of nonprofit organizations, and the skills to foster collective wisdom and fellowship.
- Cutting edge tools and research on nonprofit management and leadership.
- An exchange of real case studies guided by a problem-solving methodology that empowers the participants to envision feasible solutions and craft action plans.
- An intimate and confidential environment to support and enhance your leadership.
- A new network of colleagues with a common purpose – to support each other’s leadership beyond the program.
Facilitated Discussion on Relevant Subjects
Monthly topics include state-of-the-art leadership and management research addressing common issues among nonprofits, such as:
- Problem Solving
- Leadership and Management
- Imposter Syndrome
- Managing Up and Team Building
- Stages of Nonprofit Growth and Development
- Conflict Resolution and Persuasion
- Board Development
- Time Management and Delegation
- Strategic Planning
2023 Learning Group Schedule