In the twenty-first century, nonprofits are constantly challenged to effectively adapt to ever changing internal and external factors that impact their sustainability. Many organizations rely on their leadership as the catalyst force for change and adaptation in order to remain relevant, present, and valuable. The Fieldstone Leadership Network Orange County offers nonprofit leaders Crossroads and Turning Points – a program designed to offer timely, cutting-edge research, and information tools on relevant issues facing the social sector.
Past topics have included:
- Cultivating the Bench Strength of Your Development Team
- Lobbying and Advocacy for Nonprofits – Legal and Practical Strategies for Advancing our Work
- Navigating Difficult Conversations: A Workshop from Public Conversations Project
- The Art of Listening
- The Essentials of Strength Based Leadership
- Sharpening Your Nonprofit Business Model
- Overcoming Barriers to Change: A Workshop on Personal and Organizational Growth
- Gender Norms: A Key to Improving Outcomes among Youth of Color
- Creating Openness and Transparency: The Role of Respectful Criticism as Both Giver and Receiver
- Spark Magic in your Team, Brand and Cause!
- Highly Engaged Boards
- Uncovering “Superpowers” Using Strengths Based Leadership
- Story Vision
- Meet Your Saboteur: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Cyber Security – presented by First Republic Bank
- Building Your Dream Board
- Good Governance CAN Make Your Job Easier!
Check back for new topics!