In the twenty-first century, nonprofits are constantly challenged to effectively adapt to ever changing internal and external factors that impact their sustainability. Many organizations rely on their leadership as the catalyst force for change and adaptation in order to remain relevant, present, and valuable. The Fieldstone Leadership Network offers nonprofit leaders Crossroads and Turning Points – a program designed to offer timely, cutting-edge research, and information tools on relevant issues facing the social sector.
Everything You Need to Know About Donor Communications
Wednesday, March 20, 2024
10:00am to 11:30am
Via Zoom Cost: $50
Unlock the secrets to impactful donor communications and elevate your fundraising game! Dive into the essentials of successful donor engagement, and discover how mastering a few key principles can significantly enhance your fundraising efforts. This session is tailored for ambitious fundraising enthusiasts, whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting your journey.
Originally crafted for a planned-giving conference, this workshop has garnered applause from diverse settings, including a college development department, a major city library board, all units of CASA California, and a recent engagement with a new team at the prestigious Anchorage Museum.
In the commercial world, customer communications are seen as an investment with an expected return. However, the charity world often operates under a “scarcity mindset,” viewing donor communications as a cost rather than an investment. Challenge this perspective! Learn how donor communications, when done adequately well, can yield staggering returns on investment. From improving thank-you messages to analyzing real-world examples, discover practical insights to boost your organization’s giving potential.
About the Presenter:
Tom Ahern, an award-winning copywriter and journalist, specializes in applying psychological and neurological findings to donor attraction and retention. With over five acclaimed books on the topic, Tom annually trains thousands of fundraisers globally through conferences and webinars. His extensive clientele includes USA for UNHCR, Save the Children Global, Swedish Medical, and more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your fundraising prowess! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Elevate your donor communications and see the impact on your organization’s success!
Deadline to register is Tuesday, March 19 at 12:00pm.
- Cultivating the Bench Strength of Your Development Team
- Lobbying and Advocacy for Nonprofits – Legal and Practical Strategies for Advancing our Work
- Navigating Difficult Conversations: A Workshop from Public Conversations Project
- The Art of Listening
- The Essentials of Strength Based Leadership
- Sharpening Your Nonprofit Business Model
- Overcoming Barriers to Change: A Workshop on Personal and Organizational Growth
- Gender Norms: A Key to Improving Outcomes among Youth of Color
- Creating Openness and Transparency: The Role of Respectful Criticism as Both Giver and Receiver
- Spark Magic in your Team, Brand and Cause!
- Highly Engaged Boards
- Uncovering “Superpowers” Using Strengths Based Leadership
- Story Vision
- Meet Your Saboteur: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Cyber Security – presented by First Republic Bank
- Building Your Dream Board
- Good Governance CAN Make Your Job Easier!
- Threat Mitigation – Violent Intruder Response Training
- Navigating Difficult Conversations